- Trys liepos - Terms and conditions
Fire safety, safe behaviour and internal order rules in the homestead Trys liepos (Three lindens)
1. Internal order rules
1.1. General provisions
- Minimal duration of accommodation on the homestead Trys liepos (the homestead) – 2 nights.
- To arrive from 15:00 o’clock and to depart till 12:00 o’clock. It is necessary to inform about the arrival time in advance.
- The building of the homestead can comfortably accommodate up to 12 people and 2 children up to 2-3 years (in a cot).
- Only those people, who have reserved the accommodation services and paid for them in advance, can visit the homestead, but not more than the maximum accommodation capacity mentioned in 1.1.3.
- Bringing and keeping pets in the homestead which are not aggressive and weigh less than 50 kg can be organized after informing about that in advance (during the reservation). The visitors of the homestead have to take care of the pet and guarantee that it does not damage the property and stock present in the homestead. Also, to collect all excrements of the pet from the territory of the homestead.
- Before performing the reservation it is necessary to get acquainted with safe behaviour, fire safety and internal order rules.
- Not to arrange events without a separate agreement with the representative of the homestead.
1.2. Arriving guests can:
- Use the premises of the homestead’s main building and the equipment present there for their proper purpose
- Responsibly use the outside grills, fireplaces, bonfire places (on the hill).
- Use the trampoline, children playground, volleyball/badminton field.
- Play with the table games, card games and field games that are available in the homestead
- Use the Xbox game console for games and media.
- Use the bathhouse and sauna (for additional fee).
- Swim in the pond.
- Use Wi-Fi in the main building of the homestead for free.
- Rent Northern walking sticks, receive recommended trails and a short instruction how to use them (for additional fee).
1.3. Arriving guests have to:
- Get introduced with safe behaviour, fire safety and internal order rules.
- To pay for the ordered additional paid services of the homestead immediately.
- Before departing from the homestead, to participate in the return of the rented premises and material values to the host of the homestead.
- To keep the food in the kitchen hermetically packed for the insects not to reach them.
- To sort household waste and collect it in certain rubbish bags, present in the homestead, or certain premises.
- To supervise the order and cleanliness in all premises of the homestead.
1.4. Reservation rules
- You can reserve the night for lodging in the homestead’s website trysliepos.lt or you can contact us via the indicated email or telephone number, or other means. We recommend ordering additional services (bathhouse rent, Northern walking activities) in advance, but you also can do that after you arrive to the homestead.
- On purpose of performing the reservation, the client has to pay the full sum for accommodation services.
- Reservation can be cancelled or changed free of charge in not less than 14 days till the beginning of reservation. In such case, please inform via the email or telephone number indicated in the website.
- Reservation cannot be cancelled or changed for another date for free in less than 14 days till the beginning of reservation.
- If the client cancels the reservation in less than 14 days, but not less than 5 days till the beginning of reservation, the representatives of the homestead have the option to return 50 per cent of the reservation fee to the client.
- If less than 5 days are left till the beginning of reservation, the reservation fee is not returned or shifted for another date.
- If the quarantine conditions in Lithuania are changed because of COVID-19, which restrict the mobility between the cities, the provision of accommodation services, and/or in case of other restrictions for which accommodation services cannot be provided the client has the right to ask the representative of the homestead to transfer the reservation to another date under a separate agreement.
- We don’t accept people for self-isolation in the homestead and we also don’t receive the guests having the symptoms of the disease.
- When arriving to the homestead you have pay full reservation sum or it has to be already paid.
2. Fire safety and safe behaviour rules
2.1. Behaviour with fire and other dangerous substances
- To make fire in the homestead only in certain places (grills, fireplaces, bonfire places).
- Not to make fires, light sky lanterns, not to blow petards and other pyrotechnics products in the homestead’s territory. Fireworks can only be shot with a separate permission and in the places shown by the representatives of the homestead.
- To light the fireplace, fire, bonfire place and grill, present in the homestead’s house, only with the permission of the representative of the homestead and after his/her instruction.
- To heat the bathhouse, present on the homestead, only with the permission of the homestead’s representative and after his/her instruction.
- To use the fire-wood and special ignition tools, provided by the homestead, for lighting the fire place, fire, bonfire place and grill.
- Not to use flammable liquid for making the fire in the fire place, fire, bonfire place. Special flammable liquid can be used in grill, but fire-wood cannot be used there, only cola or coal blocks.
- To use only suitable tools, present in the homestead, for operating the fire place, fire, bonfire place and grill (turning over of fire-wood, food preparation, etc.).
- Not to light the fire place, fire, bonfire place and grill if there flammable materials nearby.
- Not to forget that when the fire burns, the parts of the fire place, bonfire place or grill are especially hot, not to touch them without protective gloves.
- Not to leave the burning fire place, fire, bonfire place and grill, especially if strong wind is blowing, not supervised.
- After finishing preparing the food, when leaving the homestead’s kitchen, it is necessary to turn off the gas cylinder present in the kitchen’s cupboard.
- Not to use outside heaters when raining (the glass can break). After finishing using the heaters, it is necessary to switch off the gas cylinder present in them.
- Not to switch off, cover or otherwise disturb the operation of fire safety alarm.
- Not to bring, keep and to prevent other people, getting into the homestead and using the property, from bringing guns, poisonous, explosive, radioactive or other dangerous materials the possession and keeping of which is banned by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania or other legal acts, or keeping of which is dangerous for people, animals and environment, to keep them in the premises, and if such materials are found, to immediately inform the service provider, corresponding services and officers.
- If necessary, to immediately use the fire extinguishers, present in the homestead’s buildings, for fire extinguishing, and to immediately call the officers of the Fire and Rescue Department number 011 or 112 indicating the homestead’s address – Sodžiaus St. 1, Kulukiškės, Kaišiadorys district (or indicate the name Trys Liepos sodyba in google maps)
2.2. Behaviour with electric devices
- To carefully and responsibly use the electric devices, present in the homestead, to prevent children from using them without superintendence.
- To use electric devices strictly for their proper purpose and following all safety and usage requirements.
- Not to use own brought domestic electric devices in the homestead’s premises.
- Not to leave switched on electric devices without superintendence.
- To use only those washing products in the washing machine which are present in the homestead.
- If atypical operation or malfunction of electric device is observed, to pull out the plug from electrical system, immediately inform the representative of the homestead about the malfunction and not to use the device.
- Not to smoke in the premises (including cigars, pipes, e-cigarettes, IQOS and other devices of similar nature).
- To smoke only in outside open terraces or open areas, following the fire safety requirements, and to throw the cigarette-ends in suitable places.
2.4. Behaviour in buildings and homestead’s territory
- Not to adjust heating, water supply or plumbing devices individually.
- Not to flush toilet paper or other hygiene products into the toilet bowl.
- To take care of all property of the homestead and stock present in the homestead, to use it for its proper use, carefully and responsibly.
- Not to break, tear up or otherwise damage the trees, bushes and other verdure present in the territory.
- Not to use the towels, blankets, rugs, etc., present inside of the house, outside it.
- To park the cars in certain places.
- Not to build any temporary constructions in the territory.
2.5. Behaviour in water and near it
- Not to swim being intoxicated by alcohol, drugs or psychotropic substances.
- Not allow the children swim without the superintendence of the adults and without life-jackets.
- In all cases, to behave responsibly in water and near it, and to take care of own and surrounding people’s safety and health.
- It is strictly forbidden to fish in the pond.
2.6. Children’s behaviour
- The right of using the installations for children games in the homestead is given to the people of all age categories, except:
- People, intoxicated by alcohol, drugs or psychotropic substances;
- People, the behaviour of which endangers the safety and hygienic state or infringes the norms of good behaviour universally accepted in public.
- Children can only play in the homestead under the supervision of adults which are responsible for them. An adult assumes all liability for the behaviour of the supervised children and the observance of these rules. Every time before using the equipment, the visitor has to determine whether it is safe to use it (no obvious threat rising because of natural wear of equipment, vandalism, weather conditions, etc.).
- It is strictly forbidden for the adults to leave the children without the superintendence.
- The visitor has to use the playground equipment only for its proper direct purpose.
- On purpose of guaranteeing the safety of children, during the plays, children have to be with empty pockets, without kerchiefs, pendants or chains on the neck, without clothes with laces, also without hairpins, badges or other decorations on clothes.
- The visitor has to explain the aforementioned rules to the children.
2.7. Behaviour in the bathhouse
- To use the bathhouse responsibly, especially for those having heart, blood-vessel or other diseases because of which being in heat is not recommended.
- To wear slippers in the premises of the bathhouse.
- To light the stove, present in the bathhouse, only with the permission of the representative of the homestead and after his/her instruction.
2.8. Medical aid
- If necessary, to provide the first necessary aid. The first aid kit can be found in the place marked in the homestead. To immediately call the ambulance number 112 indicating the homestead’s address – Sodžiaus St.1, Kulukiškės, Kaišiadorys district.
3. General liability
- The guests are fully materially liable for the damaged or destroyed movable or immovable property in the homestead or its territory (the client is liable for the made material damage in the order provided by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania).
- If the guest or his/her children harm themselves or harm their property because of their own fault, after violating safe behaviour, fire safety and internal order rules, the service provide is not liable for that.
- The guests themselves are liable for other possible accidents which can happen inside the house, in the staircase, walking paths, yard, children playgrounds, bathhouse, when swimming in the pond or going to the trips. The guests themselves are responsible for the accidents, which happen when the guests are intoxicated by alcohol or other psychotropic substances.
- Parents or persons, supervising the children, have to guarantee the safety of children during the whole stay in the homestead.
- The client undertakes to directly or via his/her authorised person introduce all guests, present together with him/her in the homestead, with fire safety and safe behaviour rules and is fully liable for the safety and responsible behaviour of the guests.
- The main client of the event is liable for security and medical aid during the events taking place inside the homestead and its territory.
- The representatives of the homestead reserve the right of getting into the homestead during the stay of the guests for guaranteeing the safety.